Tuesday, August 9, 2011

86. The drowning.

 To be continued...

A bomb and a massacre in my peaceful home. The world economy in serious trouble, and the U.S. former standing as the richest nation on Earth is fast becoming a fading memory. Meanwhile, I worry about good friends in London, where the riots continue after three days.

There are tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes boiling over, and crazy, crazy weather...

This isn't the first time I feel like an extra in a too damn realistic movie about the last days of human civilization. Let us just hope it's a boring, overlong film. Maybe with a few sequels. Or perhaps a TV-series.

But what if it's an apocalyptic story, like Mad Max or something, and our time is just the short intro before the main titles? Sometimes I think they should put valium in the drinking water.

Yeah, I know. I really ought to stop following the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment